The Hope House is a project of Jeevaratchanai. Jeevaratchanai is a registered children's home under the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection) Act, 2015.
Our mission at The Hope House is to create and ensure a safe, nurturing, and family environment for destitute, abandoned and orphaned vulnerable little children presently aged between 5+ to 18 years which will fulfil the vision of offering them a hope and a future. In our home, they will be loved, valued and empowered through quality care and education.
Our goal at The Hope House is to excel in holistic childcare and ensure optimum care is provided for all children by meeting their physical and emotional needs.
Our vision is for The Hope House to become a reputable home and excel in childcare.
Furthermore, we are committed to their care until they have completed their high school studies and either further education or vocational training. The child will have a home with us until they are able to fully support themselves in their chosen field.
- Employ staff who will love and nurture the children in their care.
- Ensure that all our management team, staff and volunteers have completed the Child Protection Training.
- Train our staff in holistic childcare techniques.
- Ensure each child receives optimum care.
- Provide strong emotional support to the children.
- Provide the children with a quality education.
- Ensure that the children are provided with a safe, happy and clean environment.
- Provide the children with quality medical care when needed.
- Integrating our organization’s core values in our processes